Sing Proverbs 1:1-33 word for word.
Free download, Public domain. A cappella and instrumental versions available.
The following songs used to contain copyright material and so pre-2015 versions are not public domain. We have paid to cover all copies in existence but please do not redistribute the pre-2015 versions of:
1. Have Mercy Upon Me, Abraham Kaplan, from Psalm 51:1-2&7.
2. Out of the Depths, Abraham Kaplan, from Psalm 130:1-2&6.
3. Speak to One Another, Don Harris and John Chisum, 1993 Integrity’s Hosanna! Music (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing (IMI) from Ephesians 5:19-20.
4. O How Good, Don Harris and Martin Nystrom, 1993 Integrity’s Hosanna! Music (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing (IMI) from Psalm 133:1-2.
For the following songs, I used a borrowed tune and was not able to verify that it is public domain:
1. Psalm 34:1-4, I Will Bless the Lord at All Times
2. Psalm 34:7-8, The Angel of the Lord Encampeth
3. Psalm 19:14, Let the Words of My Mouth
4. Psalm 113:1&3, From the Rising of the Sun
5. Psalm 98:1, Sing to the Lord a New Song
6. Psalm 122:1, I Was Glad When They Said Unto Me
I have rewritten these portions (both lists) and hope to have updated recordings out soon, which can then be distributed on public domain.
Because of the songs I am redoing, we currently have two scripture-song CDs rather than the three from last summer. The volume contents are:
Vol 1: Psalms 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 13, 15, 20, 23, 55, 61, 91, 100, 111, 125, Prov 3, John 15, Romans 12, I Peter 1,2,3,4,5
Vol 2: Psalms 112, 116, 117, 120, 121, 123, 126, 128, 129, 131, 139, 141, 143, 144, 147, 150, Prov 31, I Cor 13, Philemon, James 1,2,3,4,5
Also available is a compilation of original songs and old hymns entitled “My Offering.” If you are interested, please message me with your name and address, and how many of each you would like. We are happy to freely give all that you can share with others! Send an email to email@example.com
I recently discovered a borrowed copyrighted tune in my music that I accidentally missed before (James 4:10). I have paid for well over the number of copies that we have already made and distributed, so that is taken care of, but I am letting everyone know that the pre-2015 James 4 track is not in the public domain, and may not be distributed freely.
My plan is to rewrite that short section with a tune of my own and then that will be in the public domain, free to distribute. I am very sorry to have made this error, and I apologize for the inconvenience that this causes. Please pass this on to anyone who may need to know. Thank you!
– Tirzah Joy